##################################################################################### ################################################################################ My Craps My Blog: How to mess up your life

My Craps My Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

How to mess up your life

I saw this book a couple of weeks ago during my day out with Cindy and her friend in Midvalley. We were looking for a shipping law book when I came a cross this little book which is sitting on a shelf in the Self Motivation Section. It was the tittle that catches my attention.

The tittle says............



I was like, are you kidding me? Can anyone publish such book and will there be any buyer? So I decided to flip a couple of pages. Then I saw the chapters inside are much more intresting. 1st chapter: How to get dump, 2nd chapter: How to get fired fast, 3rd chapter: How to get angry and the rest I forgot। I was like cool, this is intresting ahahaha। But too bad Cindy and her friend are going for facial (ladies what to do) so we have to leave MPH. I walk around in Midvalley while waiting for Jane to finish with her training cause I need to fetch her. After a while she called and says that she is done with her training which is , 3 hours earlier then the time I expected because she told me they will finish around 6pm. So I hop in my ride in the parking lot and speed off to fetch her. After that we come back to Midvalley to join Cindy and her friend. Anyway it was a good day out and about that book, when I go Midvalley again ( I dont know when cause I seldom go there, they have limited parking and it takes your 20 to 30 min to get a parking. Sometimes hours) I will definitely drop by to check out and read a couple of pages to see what is the actual content of the book. Anyway like the old saying " You cant judge the book by its cover".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

~~*My Crapping Box*~~