##################################################################################### ################################################################################ My Craps My Blog: Saved a life today

My Craps My Blog

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Saved a life today

Woke up middle of the night today and it reminds me of my childhood experiance that nearly tooked my life. Asthma, strikes again tonight but the victim is not me. It was my housemate who was sleeping and started to cough badly. After about an hour of coughing he starts to feel difficult to breath and have the whistling sound whenever he take a breath.

It quickly reminds me of my childhood nemesis, yes Asthma strikes again and I took him all the way to clinic because he fell like the air cant reach his lungs and felt dizzy. So I knew he is having problem cause oxygen are not delivered to his brain. We rushed to clinic and the doctor quickly put in on a machine and some medication for him to breath which helps to expand his lungs.

At that moment, my childhood fears comes back and I have all this flashback the night it nearly took my life away. I started to have goosebumps around my neck whenever I think of it. Then I stay with my housemate for a while in the surgery room until I slowly see him recovering and starts to breath easily.

Im glad he is alright now, Cause these things strike without warning and sometimes when no one is around you just feel so helpless and you cant even scream for help cause you are running out of air. The feeling is like diving with an empty tank, no matter how hard you suck the air it just doesnt reach ur lungs. (Divers will know that kind of feeling).

Well I guess life is short, learn to cherish what you have in life and the people that you loved and loves you. Cause you dont know when you are going to lose them. But Im glad tonight I did saved my housemate's life. Ohh yeah it has been 2 years plus since I last drove a manual car, and tonight I guess i perform very well. Drive like a pro so thumbs up for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

~~*My Crapping Box*~~