##################################################################################### ################################################################################ My Craps My Blog: Memories of an Angel

My Craps My Blog

Friday, May 11, 2007

Memories of an Angel

A thought we shared,
A life we lived,
A love we had that I never forget,

Good and bad times we pull it through,
Till the day our love gone tough,
A broken heart a tears I shed,
Though love can have much pain,

But for knowing and loving you so much I gained,
God's fairest child an Angel I have known,
My soul you have touched my heart you have lighten,

Good-bye my love,
Although we are over,
But always I will remember,

For the love we once had so much,
For all the adventures we've been through,
And all the first time that we have put together,

Since my heart is all shattered,
Now I guess only memories I sheltered,
Till the day we meet again,
Hope that our love will once regained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

~~*My Crapping Box*~~