##################################################################################### ################################################################################ My Craps My Blog: Old time friends

My Craps My Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Old time friends

Well tonight been a good night, good dinner and good food. Got this call out of the blue from a friend of mine which I thought I would never see again. Well we used to have dispute 3 years ago and I thought thats the end of the friendship.

But today Im glad to received his call although Im in clinic again *dang*. But his call cheers me up, well abviously im not gay * or am I ??* ahahaha. I sure do miss him, Ice called me out for dinner and we hang out at a Thai restaurant chit chat and have a couple of booze. Dig back all the good old times we spend together and laugh about the stupid things be used to do. Things sure do changed after 3 years. Ice changed, not all but have a better temper and more focus on what he do and want.

Life been tough its like on and off thingy but still able to manage it. I guess its all gonna pass and tomorrow always will be a better day, well I guess thats the least I can do for now. As for work, ermmm doesnt goes very well. Just can do my best and hope that dont have to shut the entire operation down cause that the only things I have now. Dont even dare to think of losing my job for this moment. This is life I guess, sometimes shit do turns sour and we cant do anything about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

~~*My Crapping Box*~~