##################################################################################### ################################################################################ My Craps My Blog: Back to the blue

My Craps My Blog

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Back to the blue

Well will be gone in 8 more days, back to the blues and sands again. Flight already done, just that dont know where to stay yet.....but not a problem, just cant wait to leave this place for a moment. Wont be a dive trip this time, waiting for my dive buddy gonna be to be certified lol.

I guess things wont be the same again, everyday is a new day. Gonna start a new after this trip and just have to believe that things will always be better. Damm got to get my sexy back after this trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

~~*My Crapping Box*~~