##################################################################################### ################################################################################ My Craps My Blog: To the summit of Kinabalu

My Craps My Blog

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

To the summit of Kinabalu

Wanted to do this a long long time ago......chasing clouds and watching sun rise and set on top of the highest mountain in Malaysia. The scene is just extraordinary and breath taking. Well it just stop you from breathing for a few second with its beauty.



Sunrise


Peak of Mount K.K

The temperature is very very cold during dawn and nigh time its like freezing. Not much vegetation on the top of it. Got to visit this place for those adventurous type, its a place worth going and experience the beauty of mother nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

~~*My Crapping Box*~~