##################################################################################### ################################################################################ My Craps My Blog: Trips ahead~!!!!!

My Craps My Blog

Monday, August 06, 2007

Trips ahead~!!!!!

Ahhh been a while since i last travel, now waiting for the end of this year for my next trip. Indonesia and Singapore here I come..... Ju and I plan for this trip few months back. Just waiting for the right moment and of course $$$$ ahahah.

My last trip with Ju, as you guys can read in my previous post was an organized chaos. Anyway its fun though. Now our eyes are set on Indonesia and Singapore . Too many things need to buy again. Gonna go broke again ahahahhah.

1- New camera (aiming at new Olympus water proof cam)
2- Air Ticket
3-Package (Indonesia)
4-New Phone (Sony Erricson is nice) or maybe i-Phone
5-New BackPack

Dont know when Ju going to Chiang Mai, anyway sad cant join her for that cause have to work. Just have to cross mah finger that every project runs well this year so that next year I can follow Ju to Hong Kong again ahahha. Just hope that these trip wont be another organized chaos lol.

Life been kinda relax lately....every saturday is our shopping day. We dont go any mega mall instead every saturday morning end up in pasar pagi kepong buying food and grocery for the whole week's dinner. Been cooking alot lately and having friends crashing in for dinner on weekend. Nice home cooked food and some good wine and friends that are funny are just relaxing.

Old friends, like Adrian and Iceboy came back to life again after so long. Even though everyone is busy with own work. But still manage to come out once a while. Just cant wait for this weekend for seafood galore again with Ice and discuss some projects lol. Beside that, need to discuss with Ice on setting up his website so that Ju can post her creation and design on Beads and Jewellery for sale.

Whoever that reads my blog ( if theres is any ahahah) once the website is done. Maybe can check it out, might find some intresting things to buy though. Will post the website address once its done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

~~*My Crapping Box*~~